Hi

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Paul C. Smith wrote:
> Just for a test, sending this at 5:08 AM CST, 3/10. Let's see when it
> appears.

I wonder if length of message is contributing.  It seems that
longer messages may be delayed.  It also looks to me like it
might be on the receiving end.  Some messages that people later
resent _did_ appear earlier on the list (at least to me).

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark