Hi!

I recently had someone from a local school call me asking about measures of
civility she could use to assess parents, teachers, and students. They want to
measure the extent to which members of their community exhibit "respectful,
positive, ethical behaviors". They were also interested in measuring sexual
harassment and whether parents are getting the information they need from
the school. Does anyone know of any good measures for any of these
attitudes/behaviors for any of these participant groups?

Thanks!
Helen

Helen C. Harton
Department of Psychology