Tipsizens,

I've made the first cut at one of the nearby schools with a F/T opening next
year, and have been invited for a preliminary interview.

I've been asked to prepare a 10-minute teaching demonstration on research
involving twins and the nature-nurture issue.  I was wondering if anyone had
any good demonstrations that illustrate some of the strengths and weaknesses
of drawing inferences from the research.

10 minutes isn't a lot of time, but maybe I could carry out an illustrative
demo and an opening of a lecture or class discussion.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Nancy Melucci
Santa Monica et al Colleges
Huntington Beach, CA