Hi

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Sue Frantz wrote:
> I now have tenure!
>
> (I know in the greater scheme of things, tenure doesn't mean much
> anymore, but it's still pretty nifty.)  =)

Congratulations Sue.  Tenure means that you get to work at least
as hard as pre-tenure, only now you have more control over the
kinds of things that you devote your energies to.  Best of luck.

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark