Tipsters:
we are winding down and I will be on vacation starting May 25th.
I am looking for 2-3 books other than what I feel I need to read.

So, I'd like to hear what your best 2-3 reads have been in recent
years.

I'll contribute a couple of ideas, although I suspect these are not
new:
Sergio della Salla's Mind Myths is a good summer read
as is
Robert Cialdini's Influence.

annette

Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology                E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of San Diego                 Voice:   (619) 260-4006
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA  92110

                "Education is one of the few things a person
                 is willing to pay for and not get."
                                                -- W. L. Bryan