Hello all,

I'm in the midst of teaching Memory (for the first time!).
I am looking for any suggestions for easy and fun
classroom demonstrations.  I'll be talking about sensory
memory on Monday, so I'm especially interested in
any ideas people may have for that or any other topic
covered in the typical Memory course.  I do have a few
Instructor Manuals from Intro Psych texts and the one
from Hunt and Ellis' recent Cognitive Psych text, which
have given me a few ideas, but anything else someone
may know about would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike Lee

Dept of Psychology
University of Manitoba