Hello Suzan

At this distance I wish to tell you that your words are a clear narrative of suffering. However I think you are so competent in your discourse. You go to the concrete point that you hate life and at the same time You feel unable to communicate with others.

I wish to tell you that possibly the most important moments in my life were of a kind that I take the risk of express myself with the most fragile spirit you can imagine. At he same time I have great moments helping colleagues or friends who take the same risk with the most fragile spirit in the world.

The results were great because the others were able to take care, to understand myself. Do not worry in solving quickly your feelings. Keep them with the others, share them with others. I am sure the the best therapy is the own life we creat and live

A warmly hug

Jose Ferreira-Alves