Listfriends,

My students have been asking the following questions, marginally related to
psychology:

1) What exactly is the role of yawning in the course of human physiological
functioning? Is there any truth to that "yawning is contagious" business?

2) Does stress have any relationship to hair loss? What about aging? I've
heard that there is a genetic component, and that testosterone plays a role,
but was wondering if there were any other factors and specifically my
students were wondering about stress as a contributor.

Thanks for any information you can give.

Nancy J. Melucci
Huntington Beach, CA