Ok now enlighten us who can't pass the test please :-)
annette

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Stephen Black wrote:

> You know you're Canadian when:
>
>  1. You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.
>  2. You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk".
>  3. You understand the sentence, "Could you please pass me a
>      serviette, I just spilled my poutine".
>  4. You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
>  5. You drink pop, not soda.
>  6. You know what it means to be on pogey.
>  7. You know that a mickey and 2-4's mean "Party at the camp,
>     eh!"
>  8. You can drink legally while still a teen.
>  9. You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
> 10. You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a
>     cheap place to travel with good cigars and no Americans.
> 11. When there is a social problem, you turn to your government
>     to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.
> 12. You're not sure if the leader of your nation has EVER had sex
>     and you don't want to know if he has!
> 13. You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.
> 14. Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.
> 15. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
> 16. You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.
> 17. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
> 18. You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like
>     soap".
> 19. You know that Mounties "don't always look like that".
> 20. You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the
>     elderly".
> 21. You know that the Friendly Giant isn't a vegetable product
>     line.
> 22. You know that Casey and Finnegan are not a Celtic musical
>     group.
> 23. You participated in "Participaction".
> 24. You have an Inuit carving by your bedside with the rationale,
>     "What's good enough protection for the Prime Minister is
>     good enough for me".
> 25. You wonder why there isn't a 5 dollar coin yet.
> 26. Unlike any international assasin/terrorist/spy in the world,
>     you don't possess a Canadian passport.
> 27. You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in
>     the missing 'u's from labor, honor, and color.
> 28. You know the French equivalents of "free","prize", and "no
>     sugar added", thanks to your extensive education in bilingual
>     cereal  packaging.
> 29. You are excited whenever an American television show mentions
>     Canada. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the
>     next day.
> 31. You can do all the hand actions to Sharon, Lois and Bram's
>     "Skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-doo" opus.
> 32. You can eat more than one maple sugar candy without feeling
>      nauseous.
> 33. You were mad when "The Beachcombers" were taken off the air.
> 34. You know what a toque is.
> 35. You have some memento of Doug and Bob.
> 36. You know Toronto is not a province.
> 37. You never miss "Coaches Corner".
> 38. Back bacon and Kraft Dinner are two of your favourite food
> [...]

Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology                E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of San Diego                 Voice:   (619) 260-4006
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA  92110

                "Education is one of the few things a person
                 is willing to pay for and not get."
                                                -- W. L. Bryan