Diana asked : "I'm trying to locate a copy of the program Oprah did on
sexual
reassignment.  Any help would be appreciated......"

At the risk of asking the obvious:  Have you gone to the Oprah or Harpo
Productions web site?
Ed
Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, West Chester Univ. of PA,
West Chester, PA 19383 Office: 610-436-3151; Home: 610-363-1939; Fax:
610-436-2846; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office hours: Mondays 2-4; Tues. & Thursdays 10-noon.
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist, bluegrass fiddler and
herpetoculturist.  To find out what a herpetoculturist is, check out the
Chameleon Journals MOAC  Database at http://www.chameleonjournals.com/moac/