At 12:46 PM 8/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm curious -- do we think the caffeine in Diet Coke (and obviously other
caffeine sodas) produces the same results listed for coffee?  If so, I want
to know why offices have free coffee and not free Cokes for the non-coffee
drinkers!

FYI: I did some consulting a year or so ago at a business related to the
oil and gas industry, and they did in fact provide free coke, sprite, and
dr. pepper to their employees (along with the coffee of course). However,
rather than providing cans or bottles, they had installed a fountain drink
machine with cups and ice at one of the break areas. They had vending
machines in another break room.

- Marc

G. Marc Turner, MEd
Lecturer & Head of Computer Operations