> On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Michael Sylvester wrote:
>
> >  I am not sure if this will help: there is evidence that the mother's mood
> >  may affect the fetus. For example,if she is listening and reacting to
> > Zydeco music or any other type of music,the heartbeat of both mom and
> >  fetus will be synchronized.
> >
> Hmm.  Could you provide a source for that claim?  Given that a pregnant
> woman's heart rate would be about 60-70 bpm and a fetus's heart rate would
> be closer to 150-160 bpm (depending on a lot of things like the number of
> weeks gestation), it sounds like someone would have to go *way* up or down
> for their heartrates to be "synchronized."  Do you mean that the fetus's
> heart rate is exactly 2 or 3 times the ..........
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

    This demonstation was in one of the videos on pre-natal development.It's been a
long
time.And I do not recall
 the specifics as to the developmental period.But they were able to monitor heartbeats
of
both mom and
 fetus and soime positive relationship was observed.It might not have been an
equivalent
synchronicity,
bur certainly a directional synchronicity. Hope this helps.

Michael Sylvester,Ph.D
Daytona Beach,Florida

This message was sent using Panda Mail.  Check your regular email account away from
home
free!  http://bstar.net/panda/