From: Shearon, Tim
To: 'HART_CHRISTIAN '; ''Bill McCown, Ph.D.' '; 'Michael Sylvester '; 'TIPS
'
Sent: 9/14/00 12:47 AM
Subject: RE: info: subliminal

:Gore's dirty little secret: that he's actually a prototype from our
:cognitive colleagues who have achieved a remarkable accomplishment in a
:self-learning A.I. device...and so life-like too!)

Christian-
You really think Gore is lifelike? Seriously?

(:>)  <- It's suposed to be a smiling bald guy.

Tim Shearon PhD, Chairperson
Confused republicrat
Department of Psychology
Albertson College
Caldwell, Idaho 83605

Neuropsychology/physiological psychology
History and Systems