A friend who suffers migraines tells me that she heard botulism injections are also
being touted as a mirgraine cure.  If the botulism injections temporarily paralyze the
nerves in the muscles that produce frowns (is this indeed what happens?), then it
appears to be a less drastic way to arrive at the same conclusion.  The downside is
that the injections are temporary in nature and relatively expensive for a long-term
treatment.  The upside is that they are a temporary fix and be stopped at any time.
Anyone ever heard of this?

Margie Stinson
Adjunct Faculty, Lee College
Huntsville, Texas