> By the way, this  all ties in nicely to recent current discussions
> regarding
> Psi,  psychoimmunology, transpersonal psychology, and those of us who
> are in
> the growing minority of Computer Rights Advocates. Now if we could just
> get
> some serious pharmaceutical company money to test our hypotheses ......

Hi Y'all,

I am becoming increasing uncomfortable with the tenor of some of the
discussions on TIPs.  While I may disagree with someone about the
scientific validity of certain concepts within psychology and perhaps even
vigorously disagree, I have difficulty when that disagreement transcends
into ridicule.

Linda

--
Linda M. Woolf, Ph.D.