We teach developmental (prenatal to 18) in our regular undergrad liberal arts
college.  It is required, and there is a 2 hour per week lab requirement that
involves working in the on campus lab preschool.  Lab participation includes
completion of a large child study/case study paper, which includes lots of
observational data, teh COR (CHild Observation Record), a MLU, and so on.

In our large evening college for returning students, we teach