I'm re-posting my request for ideas for hands-on activities for a
history of psychology course I will be teaching in Bregenz, Austria to
American students. The goal of the program is to take advantage of the
local resources to enhance the experiential part of your course. I'm at
a loss for what to do. The course is focusing on German contributions
especially. I will take them to the Freud Museum and have a guest
lecture from Wien, but I'm not sure what they can do during class days
in Bregenz to illustrate the issues in that class. Please send any ideas
you have. They are greatly appreciated.
--
Tasha R. Howe, Ph.D