A Gentile student came to me wanting to be excused from work assignments
and to be given make-up test as I will do for the other Jewish students
during the coming Jewish holidays. This gentile student told me that
he belongs to a Beth Judah Messianic Congregation- a synagogue ofJewish
and Gentile believers in Jeshua (Jesus) as the promised Messiah of
Israel and the Light of the World.
Well,I had to think twice about this.
Must be nice to be excused for both Christian and Jewish holidays.
Comments invited.
Btw,do any of you excuse students because of a Santeria celebration
or Holly Roller students who have to go on Rattlesnake chases.

Michael Sylvester,Ph.D
Daytona Beach,Florida