I'm re-posting the following to the list on behalf of our search committee.
This is a reminder that we are still accepting applications for the
following position. The ad originally appearing in the Monitor and the
Observer this summer, but should be re-appearing soon. Please pass this
announcement along to anyone you know that might be interested.

CHAIRPERSON, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY- Southwest Texas State University,
located in San Marcos, Texas, invites applications for the position of
Chairperson for the Department of Psychology.  The position opens fall 2001.
The Chairperson is the chief administrator and academic leader responsible for
budget development and management and teaches a maximum of six semester credit
hours per term.  Applicants should have a strong interest in contributing to
our new Health Psychology Masters degree.  Qualifications are a PhD,
administrative and teaching experience, and a significant record of scholarly
activity.  Grant experience is strongly preferred.  A minimum of five years
college level teaching experience, leadership and interpersonal skills, and
experience in budget management and student advisement are also desired.  The
salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.  Applicants should
send letter of application, vita, names, addresses and telephone numbers of
four references to Chair, Psychology Chair Search; Department of Political
Science, Southwest Texas State University, 601 University Drive, San Marcos,
Texas 78666.  Review of applications begins December 1, 2000.

G. Marc Turner, MEd
Lecturer & Head of Computer Operations
Department of Psychology
Southwest Texas State University