Dear Tipsters,

Here is a recent paper on post hoc tests in one kind of chi square.
I have only written for it so cannot comment.

MacDonald, P. L. (2000). Type 1 error rate comparisons of post hoc
procedures for 1XJ chi-square tables. Educational and Psychological
Measurement, 60, 5, 735-754.

Sincerely,

Stuart

> Date:          Mon, 16 Oct 2000
20:11:45 -0400
> From:          Kathleen Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:       Post-hocs for Chi Square

> Hi there,
>
> While TIPsters are on the topic of statistics--can anyone out there give
> me the names and "recipes" for post-hoc tests to use with Chi-Square?
> --Kathy Morgan
> Wheaton College
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,                Phone: (819)822-9600
Department of Psychology,                 Extension 2402
Bishop's University,                      Fax: (819)822-9661
3 Route 108 East,
Lennoxville,                              e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quebec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy