Some of the arguments put forward by Gore and Bush reminds me
of Skinner's piece on the notion of control.If my memory serves
me right,Skinner was for the idea of control,but he did think
it to be an issue as to if we should be controlled by the
government,the state or ourselves.
I have my beef with Bush as to whether things would be better off
if we let the community,the state,parents and citizens decide
on what's best for them.
It appears that we can get fair and good controls from top down.
Like Skinner's question "Can we afford freedom?"
Btw,was Skinner a democrat,a republican or a behaviorist?
Btw,Tipper Gore was a Psychology major and promotes mental health
programs.
Well ,off to hear Joe Lieberman and Stephen Stills (of Crosby,Stills,
Nash and Young) speak and perform on the beachside.

"Teach your Children well"

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida