Gary and Tipsters--

I have been frustrated in watching the West Palm Beach ballot coverage to
note that (at least in all the coverage I've seen) no one consults any
human factors people!

For some reason CNN and the other news outlets seem to think it appropriate
to bring in only journalists and the occasional political scientist to
comment on the design of the ballot. I wonder whether they have been
approached by any human factors scientists offering to provide an informed
opinion on the issues of usability/readibility/error rates, etc...

Esther