We're currently kicking around the idea of switching physiological
psychology from a 400 level to a 200 level course.  Personally, I think it
might be fun top teach such a course and it would mean that more students
would get physio earlier in their careers and would then have the
prerequisites to take more advanced courses such as hormones & behavior,
psychopharmacology, etc.  I'm a bit stuck on what text might be used in a
200 level physio course.  Schneider & Tarshis is/was a pretty low level text
but as best I can tell it's no longer in print.  I would anticipate using
something like Sacks' "man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat" but I really need
a basic text.  Any suggestions?
Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D., Department of Psychology,
West Chester Univ. of PA, West Chester, PA 19383
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist, herpetoculturist and
bluegrass fiddler