From: Michael Sylvester
To: TIPS
Sent: 12/7/00 6:13 AM
Subject: sense of regret

 I am beginning to regret that I did not require my students to get my
ok
 and approval before doing their book reports.
 I have students turning in all types of book reports based on the
 bible and the ten commandments and even Dr.Laura.
 Are there other similar regrets other tipsters have had?

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida