Hi folks. My Norton anti-virus detected a virus in the attachment file to
Natalie Cote's recent email. The body of the email says "VERY JOKE . . . "
Norton, however, couldn't disinfect it, even with the most up-to-date
definition files. I had Norton quarantine the file, and then I deleted it.
I suppose I should have sent it to SARC for analysis, but since I've never
done this before, I deleted it before I realized what my options were.

I went to the Symantic website, and it appears that this is a variant of
the VBS LoveLetter virus. Please be careful with this file folks. I
recommend that you DO NOT open the attached file.

Mark A. Casteel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Penn State York
1031 Edgecomb Ave.