I am posting this for a college. Please address questions to her.

ANNOUNCING.......

THE FIRST ANNUAL FINGER LAKES UNDERGRADUATE PSYCHOLOGY CONFERENCE
MARCH 31, 2001
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK COLLEGE AT CORTLAND
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Fredda Blanchard-Fields, Georgia Institute of
Technology

A consortium of colleges in Central New York invite you and your
students
to participate in this conference.  We welcome submissions for poster
and
paper presentations from undergraduate students on individual work or
work
conducted in conjunction with faculty members.

For conference registration and submission information, go to
www.flupc.org

Questions?  Dr. Betsy Meinz, 607-753-2046, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth J. Meinz, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
SUNY Cortland