Adler is big on it, but the recent news is Frank Sulloway's 1998-ish "Born
to Rebel." It's long but good and easy to read, and students like lectures
based on the theory.

Robin Pearce          "The wit of a graduate student is like champagne.
Boston University                   Canadian champagne."
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      --Robertson Davies