Hi Diana,
No answer to your question here.  But a question about your question. . .
What (if any) text are you using for this course??  I teach Psych of Adj and
just switched from Halonen and Santrock to O'Connell and O'Connell.  We'll
see how it goes. . .

peace,

Kitty K. Jung, MA
Truckee Meadows Community College