On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Annette Taylor wrote:

> Oh Wise Tipsters:
>
> To use the lingo of the day,
> Can anyone get me a quick skinny (before 12:00 noon on Tuesday pacific
> time?) on Barry University and Florida International University--maybe
> some comparisons would help, for example how much alike are CSPP and FIU?
> (that's california school of professional psychology).
>
> thanks
> annette

   Barry is a private Catholic University in Miami and get high marks for
the quality of their programs.FIU has a huge international student body
particularly from Latin America.I do not know much about CSPP.
Having lived in Florida for a long time, I would say that being laid
back still floats around.

Michael Sylvester