Joe,
The case studies site at the University of Buffalo maintains a list of teaching
journals that might be of some use to you. The URL is
        http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/projects/cases/journal.htm
Hope this is helpful.
Pat

>       I have developed an idea for introducing the biological side of
> psychology in the Intro course, but have failed to convince the editors of
> Teaching of Psychology that this is suitable for publication there.  Without
> doubting their wisdom too much, I do think that the idea has merit and would
> like to see it appear somewhere.
>       My question:  where else can one publish such work aside from
> Teaching of Psychology?
>
> Joe Hatcher

Patrick Cabe, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
University of North Carolina at Pembroke
One University Drive
Pembroke, NC 28372-1510

(910) 521-6630

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

"There is the danger that everyone waits
idly for others to act in his stead."
Albert Einstein

"Majorities simply follow minorities.
Gandhi