I compiled whatever knowledge and wisdom I have concerning applying to
graduate school in Clinical Psychology at a new web site.  My experiences
talking to applicants suggested that most of them have no idea how to apply or
the dynamics of a typical admissions process.  If you advise undergraduates
who will be applying to graduate school, please check out the site and give me
feedback.  It is still being developed.  It has the necessary framework but
needs refinement. Any comments, suggestions, tips and advise are very
welcome.  Here is the link:  http://www.mindcampus.com.

Mike Williams