First, I want to thank Don for the great summary.  I have a
question about the student letter of evaluation.  Should it be
sealed and enclosed with the teaching portfolio or sent
directly to the search committee?  Should I refer to the
letter somewhere in the application and explain how/why this
student was chosen and when (a former, rather than current,
student, for obvious reasons)?  Thanks in advance.

Pam Shapiro