Hi Fellow Tipsters,

As I indicated earlier I am retiring this year which requires some very
thorough organize and pitch sessions.  As a recycler I am hoping that I will
not pitch anything that a colleague could make use of.  I appreciate the
suggestions that I have received from Woolf, Ruig and others regarding
sending materials to developing nations.  Right now I am taking the easy way
out beginning with a domestic give away.

Today's materials are copies of Contemporary Psychology from 1988-1996.  As
before I am requesting reimbursement for shipping expenses (UPS or US Postal
which ever is cheaper).

So if any of you can make use of these journals, please contact me
privately.  Again I'll use a first come, first serve basis.  If you are not
interested in these journals, stay tuned for future announcements regarding
books, journals, etc.

Michael Bergmire
Psychology Department
Jefferson College