I would STRONGLY recommend the new book by Dalton, Elias, and Wandersman
(Community Psychology: Linking Individuals and Communities).  I used a
prepublication draft and it worked really well (although my course was at the
300-level).  Other textbooks (and other teaching resources) are listed at
www.communitypsychology.net .

Beth Benoit wrote:

> Just found out I'll be teaching community psychology for the first time in 5
> years, so I'd appreciate any input anyone has about textbooks.  The last
> time I taught, Frank Wong and Karen Duffy had the only textbook out.  Before
> that, I'd used a combination of sources, mostly articles here and there.
> This is an undergraduate 200-level course.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Beth Benoit
> Daniel Webster College
> College of Lifelong Learning
> Portsmouth NH

* Steven M. Davis, Ph.D.                                         *
* Assistant Professor of Psychology                              *
* North Central College                                          *
* 30 N. Brainard St.                                             *
* Naperville, IL 60566-7063                                      *
*                                                                *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]    630/637-5327 (office)     630/637-5121 (fax) *
http://www.noctrl.edu/academics/departments/psychology/department_site/psychome.htm

begin:vcard
n:davis;steve
x-mozilla-html:FALSE