Go out and buy the game Therapy II by the Pressman Toy Corp. One progresses
around the board by answering questions about Infancy, Childhood,
Adolescence, Adulthood, and the Cosmos. (And if you land in Therapy, the
person whose office you landed in has to guess how you would act in a
particular situation to "cure" you and release you from their office.) All
of the question cards have references to back up the answers. Caveat: Some
of the references are from either obscure or questionable sources.

I occasionally use a version of the game in my upper-level General course,
but I substitute questions based on the textbook I use.

*****
Nathalie Coté
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Belmont Abbey College