From:   Harry Avis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 27, 2001 1:32 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: our friend Will

Not all of us choose to log on with our college affiliation, There are many
reasons for me not to do so, including confidentiality and convenience (we
can't access our email off campus) so please don't make such a broad
suggestion.
I will however add my signature from now on

Harry Avis Ph.D.
Sierra College
Rocklin, CA 95677

Life is opinion - Marcus Aurelius
There is nothing that is good or bad, but that thinking makes it so     -
Shakespeare