Jim,

I'm sorry I can't offer more specifics, but I know the culture in question
was Fiji. The articles in the paper focused on the TV show Melrose Place, so
if you do a web search on Fiji and Melrose Place, I'm sure you'll hit it.

Jen

Jen Overbeck                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Social Psychology                                (303) 735-2124 (w)
Campus Box 345                                 (303) 543-0760 (h)
University of Colorado at Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309-0345