From:   DAP Louw (Sielkunde) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, March 05, 2001 6:41 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Nobel prize; psychologists

Tipsters

I'm looking for info on psychologists who have made important
research contributions .  For example,  as far as I know two trained
psychologists have received the Nobel Prize:  Roger Sperry for his
split-brain research, but I don't know who the other person and
what his contribution was.  Do you know what their qualifications in
psychology are?

Thanks

Dap

DAP LOUW, PH.D.(Psych.), PH.D.(Crim.)
HEAD: CENTRE FOR BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES
PROFESSOR: DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE
P.O. BOX 339
BLOEMFONTEIN
9300 SOUTH AFRICA                       TEL: INTL + 51 + 4012444
                                        FAX: INTL + 51 + 447-5719
                                        EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]