The following advertisement will appear in the Chronicle:

The Department of Psychology at Campbellsville University invites
applications for a tenure track position as Assistant Professor of
Psychology beginning August 2001.  Earned doctorate in Psychology
required.  We seek a broadly trained generalist who could teach most of
the listed courses: General Psychology, Experimental Psychology,
Statistics, Learning & Behavior, Human Cognitive Processes, and
Behavioral Neuroscience.  We are interested in candidates with a strong
commitment to excellence in teaching who also have the ability and
willingness to direct students in undergraduate research.  Applications
will be reviewed upon arrival. Interested applicants should send letter
of application, evidence of teaching ability (e.g. copies of student
evaluations & syllabi) and names and phone numbers of at least 3
references to: Royce Simpson, Ph.D., UPO 1262, 1 University Drive,
Campbellsville, KY 42718

Please feel free to contact me for additional information

Royce Simpson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Campbellsville University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
270.789.5177