A student of mine asked the other day "How long does it take for someone
to commit suicide by sitting in a car, in an enclosed garage, with the motor
running?"

Naturally other students were alarmed, and one asked "Uh...why do you
want to know that?"

I've had the student in other classes and know he just likes to ask unusual
questions.  He told his classmates he thought it was important to know with
respect to response time.

Does anyone have a general idea?  I can think of some factors that affect the
exact time, but as far as setting a time range I have no clue...

Thanks

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.

Director of Training & Adjunct Professor
President, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas Counseling Center
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!
It comes bundled with the software."