Hi,
At the Midwest Institute for the Teaching of Psychology (MITOP), Suzy Shapiro
had a very nice handout for preparing PowerPoint presentations.  She has
suggestions such as how many lines per slide, etc.  As a person who prepared a
set of PowerPoints for a textbook, I thought her ideas were very good.  In fact,
I wish I had them before I made the ones for t he publisher!!  I would be happy
to mail you a copy if you send me your snail mail address.

jim
p.s. my address is at the verrrrrrry bottom of this e-mail