I noticed that my last message was missing an important word, which I
have placed in brackets, in the following sentence:

>Wisdom should allow one to make decisions "wisely"--
>to make decisions informed by good judgement and a
>well-developed [MORAL] sense.

Jeff
--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

"Science must begin with myths and with the criticism of myths"
                  Karl Popper

Listowner: Psychologists Educating Students to Think Skeptically (PESTS)

http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sbscience/pests/index.html