I sweat also and sometimes break my back carrying books, essays, and
equipment around.
One small point: saying that life is not fair is not the same as saying it
is unfair. Life is neither fair nor unfair, it just is. How we react to
events over which we have little or no control is the just about the only
"control" we have.
Harry Avis PhD
Sierra College