Tipsters

I have to prepare/present/facilitate a workshop on Workplace Violence with a
focus on prevention and response.  I am looking for any resources in the
form of presentation aids. For a portion of the presentation, I planned to
present video cases.  I wanted to purchase some video vignettes that would
stimulate discussions.  I have plenty of sensational information on
notorious workplace violence situations, but I'm looking for something
conducive to training in prevention.

I have been scanning the publisher sites and haven't seen much.  I have
found a number of videos offered by private consultants.  The publishers
have a number of their search engines broken down by category and I have
been unable to locate much using keywords like conflict resolution,
workplace violence, etc.  I guess my difficulty has come from my confusion
around this: Is this an IO psychology area or a business/HR category.
Although, I've been getting more knowledge/training in this area lately, I
admit its not my area of expertise and I've been less than efficient in
locating training materials.

I was wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions for resources.
Thanks.

Haydee Gelpi
Broward Community College
DHHS/FOH Florida