Good morning TIPSters.

A while back I asked folks to share their experiences with online course
evals because my institution was considering that. I've waited a good long
time in hopes of having something to summarize for you, but I'm afraid that
the only responses were from other people who were considering the same
thing and wanted to know what I found out.

Short answer: no one on TIPS is doing this. At least, no one who'll 'fess
up.

I did a quick Web search and there are schools out there doing online course
evaluations, but none of them answered my email queries.

Sorry I don't have more to report,
Larry

Larry Z. Daily
Assistant Professor of Psychology