> I do, even if my handwriting resembles Sumerian cunieform.  Too often I
> find that powerpoint presentations are just glorified, high-tech, boring
> overheads.

I've actually received a lot of positive feedback about powerpoint
overheads.  I keep them very skeletal in nature, but the words are usually
more clear and with better contrast, which has been a boon to those seated
further back or with visual impairments.  Also, if you work it right, you
can plug in some demos right into powerpoint (a short-term memory one
comes to mind, for example).

I've actually never used a chalkboard to date.  Granted, this is only my
third year teaching, and I'm still in graduate student mode, but I prefer
to spend time talking and discussing rather than writing in class, and
none of my students need a handwriting interpreter to be able to read
powerpoint slides.  *grin*

Matt