TIPSfolks,

I'm putting out a second request for individuals interested in participating
in a symposium at the Society for Research on Adolescence meeting in Spring
2002 New Orleans.

I would like to present a Teaching Adolescence and Teaching Adolescents II.
This symposium highlights specific exercises for teaching a course on
adolescence or the topic of adolescence.  It does not necessarily have to be
"data driven" results.  But, instead, is an opportunity to present some
innovative exercises and the students' reaction to them.  In particular, I
like to focus on teaching about adolescence to an audience of recent and
current adolescents in particular (but it is not necessary).

There are a few folks who emailed me when I first sent a request.  I still
have those emails but want a larger pool to select for the symposium.

If you are interested, email me privately with a description of your
teaching exercise.  Once I get a sufficient pool, I will get back to all who
sent an email.

I will be submitting the formal proposal to SRA by end of June.

Thanks,

Rob Weisskirch

Rob Weisskirch, MSW, Ph.D.
Department of Child and Adolescent Studies
California State University, Fullerton
P.O. Box 6868
Fullerton, CA 92834-6868
(714) 278-2896