Please excuse the cross postings.

I am conducting a short survey on therapists' beliefs about confidentiality.
This includes counselors, psychologists, social workers, student interns,
etc. If you practice psychotherapy and would like to participate, click on
my website link below, and once there, find the "therapist survey" button at
the top of my website.
http://home.att.net/~Jessica-Percodani

Thank you for your time.

----------------------------
Jessica Percodani
Clinical M.S./Psy.D. Student
Chestnut Hill College
Philadelphia, PA

WebHost of:
Graduate Study in Psychology and Related Fields:
Getting In, Succeeding Once You're There, and Putting Your Degree to Work
http://home.att.net/~Jessica-Percodani

List Owner of:
"Psychotherapists in Training Discussion"
Subscribe by sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"subscribe pit-d your name" (without the quotes)
in the body of the message.

Words to live by,
"GOD, grant me the Serenity to accept the
things I cannot change, Courage to change
the things I can, and the Wisdom to know
the difference." (Reinhold Neibuhr, 1926)