Linda -
        Sorry - my account on that server expired. I hope to have the work
up again sometime in the fall, on a web page for the Psychology Department
at the Alverno College site (alverno.edu). It'll almost certainly reappear
in its original form sometime during the fall or early spring, at the
currently nonexistent:

http://www.depts.alverno.edu/PSY/

        I'm glad to hear someone is using that site - I'll make an effort to
have it up as one of the first parts of the site.

Paul Smith