Division 2 (Society for the Teaching of Psychology) has a hospitality
suite (probably at the Marriott) and also sponsors a no-host dinner (you
sign up at the HS) which is always great fun. That would be a good place
to socialize. It usually follows the Division 2 awards and social hour
which is Sunday afternoon. Although this year, the dinner may be on
Saturday - I forget.

Diane Finley